Equinox
> Wellcome <

Register or login to remove adds and to see whole forum content.
Equinox
> Wellcome <

Register or login to remove adds and to see whole forum content.
Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play time! Topic_movedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play time!

Go down 
+2
xaoc
Deathwisher
6 posters

Can you play everyday after 18:00 server time?
Yes
Play time! I_vote_lcap73%Play time! I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No
Play time! I_vote_lcap27%Play time! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 am

So I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I waited till I got my rights as an officer in the guild...
So here is how it stands:
The guild atm isn't doing much ... People aren't playing, they are entering just for a few minutes each day and the guild is dying slowly.

I want the guild to be active once again and I want people to play premades like before and I think that most of the people want it too!

Now that arenas are opening you should be more enthusiastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myentourage.org/
xaoc

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am

well i can tell you why the guild is dying. 2 weeks ago was Eastern. Most of us goes to holiday and the other part was thinking they stopped playing dafuq?!?! they called us nabsters and other things.... But the true is that everyone of us told that we will miss and write as not but nobody saw it except some players... After that 10-15 people left the guild. And now we are only 10-15 man who is online. The other thing and problem is that there is nothing to do. Most of us (95%) got full bloodthirsty and waiting for arenas. That's all Smile. The mistake was that those people who we're at home on Eastern left the guild and didn't want to understand Smile. Horfak was in London (i think) for 10-15 days. Goliatus was on holiday too. I was to my born town and other people was out of their homes too Smile. We do everything to get back some life in this guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Verdanriel

Verdanriel

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 am

My days are completely random in all honesty I can neither say if I will or not be on. Weekends are usually a no no for myself, However Sundays are quite likely for me to be on. Weekdays are completely random as it depends on what time I finish college and the plans for after it, but it is more viable I will will be on Sunday - Thursdays than the rest.

Arenas are not my thing and I do not wish to drag anyone down with my awful skills in arena Razz Rated BG's are more my thing, but I am happy to set Premades up. I even made a thread about it in the Molten chat.

Hope this works out well and Equinox can charge forth to victory once more!
Back to top Go down
goliatus

goliatus

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

People got boosted in BG-s then left us or they had some wierd reasons for leaving.Personally,I still think that this is still best PvP guild on Horde,so as Xaoc said that some people call us nabsters,who gives a fuck about them.We got around 10-15 people who are often online and devoted.Others get online,play their daily BG and then go off to play on alt or idk what to do.They all got tired of this content.Thats how it goes on private servers,especially on poor one like this.Thing that we have to do is to constantly recruit new players,to see which one of them are active and good to stay and to get rid of the others.After some time,we will be active like we used to with 15+ people online all the time.
P.S We could also raise reputation by owning guys from other guilds in gurubashi who self-claimed themselves as best...
Quality>Quantity
Back to top Go down
Morpheus

Morpheus

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Cause of laziness I'm just going to copy the above comment since it applies to me aswell:

My days are completely random in all honesty I can neither say if I will or not be on. Weekends are usually a no no for myself, However Sundays are quite likely for me to be on. Weekdays are completely random as it depends on what time I finish college and the plans for after it, but it is more viable I will will be on Sunday - Thursdays than the rest.

I mostly go out on both friday and saturday; so wont be able to come on much on the weekend except sunday.

Will be definitely coming on more asa arena's are out though!
Back to top Go down
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:11 am

Let's set it like this, guys!
Everyday after 18:00 server time its premade time! I don't want any people doing rbg's alone or going to rdf, raids etc...

Is it ok like this for most of the people in the guild? Because I find it good setting some hour for premades/arenas, so people should actually know when they can enter and win a bg for sure! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myentourage.org/
Nellath

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 am

I LIKEEE IIIT Deadly, finally I can finish bloodthirsty :-) As everyone know, I am very slow at gearing. I think the main reason is when guild stopped to do premades and I just cant make 100 honor in 2 hours with 100 loses Very Happy No, seriously, I dont know what really happend here, I was in birthplace before easter. I know how it goes in guilds, when someone is off a few days, 2 peaple leaves the guild. But most of these crisis has happy ending and sometimes it is better than it was before. I mean like trash goes out, active and loyal players remains and new people comes. I hope everything will be better after rated bgs and arenas.

Does this happens to everyone? Always, i mean always if I am off from guild more than 1 weeks, everytime happend to my guild something bad Very Happy Or just happend really big changes :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time!   Play time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Equinox :: Guild announcements-
Jump to: