Equinox
> Wellcome <

Register or login to remove adds and to see whole forum content.
Equinox
> Wellcome <

Register or login to remove adds and to see whole forum content.
Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf becoming EU! Topic_movedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostwolf becoming EU!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

Frostwolf becoming EU! Empty
PostSubject: Frostwolf becoming EU!   Frostwolf becoming EU! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:55 am

Grace [Molten Moderator]

Grace wrote:
Hello,

We recognize your worries and frustrations. I would just like to inform you that we have made the decision to host all of our servers in the future in Europe, as a one and singular location. This way, we won't have players from a specific region trying to play on the server that is closest to them. Instead, they will be offered the opportunity to play on any realm, as they will all be the same for them. Idealistically, this will reduce the load on peak times, and increase the number of players around on off times. Additionally, this should reduce lag and delay all in itself.

But more specifically on the lag and delay issue, as we move all of our servers to the European location, the realms will be placed on new, more powerful European machines that match the strength and performance of the machines that Deathwing and Neltharion are currently on.

And even more specifically than that, we have ordered a new 3rd machine just as powerful as Deathwing and Neltharion in our Western Europe location. This new server will be for Frostwolf. As I mentioned before, we plan on doing the same for all of the other realms, but it will depend on our funds and financing as to how quickly these changes will be made.

It is unknown whether or not it will be entirely possible to get all of our servers in Europe and on the best machines, and it is also unknown the amount of time that would be required to accomplish this. However, we look to do our best given the situation.

Kind regards,
Molten Staff

More info here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=161276

Last edited by Deathwisher on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myentourage.org/
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

PostSubject: Re: Frostwolf becoming EU!   Frostwolf becoming EU! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 am

Also I'm adding that untill they move Frostwolf to EU I will mainly play on Warsong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myentourage.org/
Dellirium

PostSubject: Re: Frostwolf becoming EU!   Frostwolf becoming EU! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Is Warsong fixed of it's retarded bugs? I tried playing there when it became cata, was impossible. For example:

5 CP rogue Evisc = 5k damage....
Aimed Shot on hunter = 11k damage
Power Word: Shield = 80 k absorbs and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Nellath

PostSubject: Re: Frostwolf becoming EU!   Frostwolf becoming EU! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:45 pm

you mean that the dmg of aimed shot is low or high? i think it is low and needs to be fixed :-)
Back to top Go down
Dellirium

PostSubject: Re: Frostwolf becoming EU!   Frostwolf becoming EU! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm

It is incredibly low.... but they fixed some stuff i tried out just now, rogues are fixed now so it is nice to play them. I am however playing a shaman, elemental, not that no skill enhancement. So far so good. Just created him tough, so i only have crappy gear Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostwolf becoming EU!   Frostwolf becoming EU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostwolf becoming EU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Equinox :: Guild announcements-
Jump to: