Equinox
> Wellcome <

Register or login to remove adds and to see whole forum content.
Equinox
> Wellcome <

Register or login to remove adds and to see whole forum content.
Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinox Changing Realm! Topic_movedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equinox Changing Realm!

Go down 
+5
Morpheus
Frosticle
goliatus
xaoc
Deathwisher
9 posters

What realm do you want to play on?
Frostwolf x3
Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_lcap80%Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
Neltharion x10
Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_lcap7%Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Sergaras x20
Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_lcap0%Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Warsong[Tournament](Instant 85)
Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_lcap13%Equinox Changing Realm! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

Equinox Changing Realm! Empty
PostSubject: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:48 am

So I will simply copy paste this as an explanation and I will leave you choose:
Kaer Wolf wrote:
Greetings,

It has now been about 2.5 months since we launched Cataclysm, and as many of you may have noticed Molten team has been "less talk, more action" in the past months meeting expectations for a rapid and daily Cataclysm development and we have a lot of work ahead of us, namely Cataclysm PvP (arenas, battlegrounds and feasibility of rated battlegrounds), PvE (scripting and release of retail quality instances in normal and heroic modes), class fixes and undocumented exploit fixes.

Later today realm statistics for all realms will be available confirming a shift of population interest from Wrath of the Lich King to Cataclysm with the opening of Greymane and Deepholm. According to our statistics in the past 2 months population of Wrath of the Lich King realms has been on a steady decline. In order to ensure all realms remain highly populated and to minimize the considerable financial costs of maintaining our realms and their security servers, it is clear that two realms must be merged. Our team has been through numerous brainstorming sessions and those "2 realms to merge with others" have been chosen to be Greymane and Deepholm, after we upgrade Frostwolf, Neltharion, Sargeras and Warsong to Cataclysm. Below are highlights and a documentation of our agenda at hand. Please keep in mind that some dates may change depending on unforeseen circumstances and are subject to change over time.

May 1, 2012: Frostwolf database cleanup. Estimated downtime: 24 hours
May 2, 2012: Neltharion database cleanup. Estimated downtime: 24 hours
May 3, 2012: Sargeras database cleanup. Estimated downtime: 24 hours
May 6, 2012: Arenas will be tentatively launched on Greymane and Deepholm and worked on live
May 8, 2012 - May 14, 2012: Free Transfers [Limitations to Gold and Played time apply]

Warsong → Lordaeron, Deathwing, Ragnaros [Woltk]

May 14, 2012: Warsong database cleanup. Estimated downtime: 36 hours
May 15, 2012: Warsong upgraded to Cataclysm
May 16, 2012 - May 31, 2012: Free Transfers

Frostwolf ⇄ Lordaeron [Woltk]
Neltharion ⇄ Deathwing [Woltk]
Sargeras ⇄ Ragnaros [Woltk]

June 1, 2012 - June 3, 2012: Frostwolf, Neltharion and Sargeras upgraded to Cataclysm

June 5, 2012 - July 5, 2012: Mandatory. Free transfers from Greymane and Deepholm to other realms.

Greymane and Deepholm → Frostwolf, Neltharion, Sargeras or Warsong [Cataclysm]

July 6, 2012: Archiving Greymane and Deepholm
Remaining or inactive characters on Greymane and Deepholm will be saved and realms closed and server machines decommissioned. All remaining characters on Greymane and Deepholm will be saved, archived and available for transfer via website.

FINAL REALMS

[Woltk]Lordaeron x1 and 4500 population cap
[Woltk]Deathwing x10 and 4500 population cap
[Woltk]Ragnaros x20 and 4500 population cap
[Cataclysm]Frostwolf x3 and 4500 population cap
[Cataclysm]Neltharion x10 and 4500 population cap
[Cataclysm]Sargeras x20 and 4500 population cap
[Cataclysm]Warsong [Tournament] and 4500 population cap
[Cataclysm]Greymane decommissioned. Characters transferred.
[Cataclysm]Deepholm decommissioned. Characters transferred.

We apologize for the hassle and inconvenience to players of Greymane and Deepholm and thank you for your understanding that these adaptive steps are ultimately aimed at optimal long term maintenance of our highly populated realms. Almost each of the steps above are technically very complicated and will require all the experience and expertise of our team to be performed smoothly.

As another gift and yet another token of gratitude for support, Premium accounts will receive a number of bonus coins based on total donations before Cataclysm was launched. Amount of gift coins will be announced in future.

Please keep in mind that this is a draft post and is aimed to giving a general idea, estimations and plans for upcoming realm changes. This topic will be updated as soon as any new information or changes are available. Answers to popular questions will be updated in this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myentourage.org/
xaoc

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:58 am

Frostwolf Razz
Back to top Go down
goliatus

goliatus

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:42 am

If someone wants to reserve his name on Frostwolf,and doesn't have wotlk installed,you can tell me and I'll do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Frosticle

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm

I guess i could just remake instant 85 on Warsong. So ill just come Frostwolf with you guys then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goliatus

goliatus

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:16 am

I'm not sure that you can transfer from Warsong to any cata realm after they all get upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Frosticle

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:16 am

i meant id move my chars from Greymane -> Frostwolf, then just make new ones on warsong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morpheus

Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:12 am

Frostwolf does seem like a nice idea - But I'm afraid it'll be tough for non-donors. The queues will be larger than those on other realms since most will transfer there simply because of the rates.

Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
DutchGrinder

DutchGrinder

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:25 am

Kaer Wolf wrote:
Status Update: May 23, 2012

1.Server swap between EU and US. Warsong is currently in US, on our most powerful server
2.Optimization to player movement. Should fix teleporting issue
3.Crash fixes applied to all 3 crashes which occurred since launch
4.Exploit fixes according to private player reports
5.New spawning locations added. Coming later today
6.Fixed flight speed form and a few other glitches related to shape-shifting
7.Temporary player cap set to 3000 players
8.Performance is perfectly smooth, lag-spikes and freezes is gone. Player cap raised to 3500
9.Crash fix and several reported exploit fixes applied and will the next time core is restarted
10.Items added to vendors according to player suggestions in this thread
11.Isle of Conquest with fully working Gunships is undergoing testing and scheduled for May 22, 2012
12.Cataclysm updates are scheduled for May 25, 2012 and include top priority class fixes
13.Isle of Conquest with fully working Gunships is complete, however a final but vital aspect with vehicle system is still undergoing development and, unlike Wrath of the Lich King implementation, we have not been able to nail it for Cataclysm yet. Therefore the launch has been postponed to after the May 25, 2012 update. We can expect it in a couple of days after that.
14.We are in the process of reviewing and ordering a new, even more powerful dedicated server from a European host. This new server is the only one which is more powerful than our current one. Warsong, due to its PvP characteristic, largely European audience and dependence on lowest possible delay would be the realm hosted on it. Currently we are awaiting approval from Payment Support for a possibility to ordering this server. We will update with more information as we progress.

As you can see Warsong might get changed to EU, I hope you guys move there if it does Cool
Back to top Go down
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Nah, we won't move to Warsong by any means, mainly because on Warsong you have instant lvl 85 chars and you start with bloodthirsty. And we are way ahead on gear from some other guilds and moving to Warsong will mean on 100% that we will just lose all of our current progress. In other words: If we want to play on warsong, we just create new characters, gear them for free, get in top10 and that kinda does it.
Back to top Go down
Nellath

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:39 am

And im not sure if Warsong gonna have rated bgs. And if yes, those battle wont be so good as on Frostwolf and other "non-fun" realms.
Back to top Go down
Morpheus

Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:00 am

"Warsong is being prepared to be moved to a new, most powerful yet, server in Europe."

Hell yeah, I'm staying warsong
Back to top Go down
Nellath

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 am

Goli, you saved our names right?? if you can, delete those chars so i can transfer.
Back to top Go down
goliatus

goliatus

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Okay,I deleted your's.But transfers are on highest capacity,they are blocked atm I think.
Back to top Go down
Verdanriel

Verdanriel

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 am

We're definitely going to FW then? Eraa said in we were going to Nelth in G chat the other day O.o
Back to top Go down
goliatus

goliatus

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:00 am

Yes,we're going on FW definitely.Currently,I have one character from Lordaeron in guild-Moryan.Send me ingame mail or /w me if i'm online for invite if you managed to transfer.
Back to top Go down
Dellirium

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 am

I am interested, weather or not the guild plans to make "alts" on warsong, so that once seasones begin we can actually try some competitive play?
Back to top Go down
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 am

We already have alts on warsong. Find me: Pokeme or the other officer Goliatus/Ronln Smile
Back to top Go down
Dellirium

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah I'm guessing everyone has a character there, my question was not precise.
Are you planning on making a "copy" guild there for competitive play once the season starts. Basically have geared up characters there so that it can be played.

Back to top Go down
Deathwisher

Deathwisher

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 am

Yup, we are planning in the future sometime.
Back to top Go down
Dellirium

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:11 am

Okay good to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Changing Realm!   Equinox Changing Realm! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equinox Changing Realm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Equinox :: Guild announcements-
Jump to: